Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Cocktail Clothes

I love holiday cocktail parties and dressing up is half the fun of it.  I'll do the arm chair quarterback thing again since I'll be one-armed for most of the season.  So, what to wear?  This Tory Burch sweater is lovely and it's on sale.

This Prada small handbag is perfect for cocktail parties.


These wool pants will go nicely, and they are warm and comfortable....

I don't wear high heels much so I go for something flat...

 Need a little jewelry but not too much...



And this bracelet:


And you must take a hostess gift, something that he or she would not buy for themselves, such as....


Or perhaps this....

This is a great gift for the entertainer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...