Thursday, December 4, 2014

J. McLaughlin Picks

J. McLaughlin has some wonderful things on their web site.  The price point is a bit high but the quality is good and when they have sales they really mark the stuff down.  Here's what I am loving right now:

This tweed vest is on sale.


This cute skirt is also greatly reduced.

I need this badly to wear post surgery. I could wrap myself in this and look so chic:
 I just adore this vest and it is reversible.

I have seen this in real life. It is wool (which seems to be a rarity these days).
 It comes in three colors. I love the aqua one too!

J. McLaughlin reminds me in many ways of the OLD Talbots, the now defunct Carroll Reed and the J Crew of the 1980's and early 1990's.   I love their clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...