Monday, February 1, 2016

Early Spring Picks

The ground is still covered in snow but our 60 degree temps may melt this stuff now. With the warm breeze blowing in, it's time to think spring, well, maybe just a bit.  We still have a solid six weeks of winter left but a girl can dream can't she?

I am loving this shirt from J Crew, Thomas Mason. They make the best shirts and this will go with everything.  The pants in the picture below are new from J Crew, Teddy, and they remind me of my all time favorite, Campbell Capri.  The navy color is also a favorite.  See them here.  See the shirt here.

I also love this striped top which for me would be a wardrobe staple.  I would wear this for years. See it here.

Adore this shirt from Middy n' Me despite its insane cost.  This would look great with white jeans. See it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...