Saturday, May 18, 2019

Fabulous Fabrics

I am revamping my upstairs deck this spring, fresh paint on the floors, the outside walls, new rugs and am recovering the three chairs.  It's been a labor of love and I am almost done.  I did not have time to travel to neighboring cities to shop for fabrics (and I don't need much) and discovered fabulous fabrics on Etsy.  Did you know you can Scotchguard fabrics for outdoor use? Read how to do it here.

The selection is amazing and the prices are generally pretty good.  I love the equestrian fabrics but did not end up selecting equestrian.  My rugs are kelly green which greatly limited my selection.

I'll show you the finished product once I am done.  I tend to love animal fabrics and toile.  














Love finding great stuff on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...