Monday, September 7, 2020

Ready, Get Set, Its Fall

It's a chilly morning (yes, really not kidding my California friends) here in Virginia, with temps in the low 50's so you need a coat.  Fall IS coming. I am trying to get excited about the fall, trying to find a way to really make it all work when we all want to be doing other things so badly.  But we must persevere and carry on.   We will get back to normal at some point.  So let's make the best of it and ready ourselves for the new season.

Planning to spend the next two months on the patio with a blanket or two, an Arcteryx jacket and outside dining.

Love these placemats (on sale right now) from Williams-Sonoma, perfect for fall.




While these seem summery they can be used into the fall with the right colors.  Add deep browns and dark blues.  I like hard place mats as they are easy to clean, you don't to wash them (and worry about shrinkage and blocking).

Add a rattan charger to the green mats above to bring them into fall. See them here.

Add a set of these brown napkins (now on sale) to bring your table into fall.

Love these napkins, sold in pairs, that would add some fall zest to your table. See them here.

 
Add this Bunny William's flatware to your fall table. It's been on my wish list for a long time.  See it here.



Juliska's Country Estate is one of my favorite patterns.  It comes in blue and this gray/brown color.  I have a set of the orange plates (discontinued) which I use with my white dinner plates for fall.  But I would love to add a set of these salad plates as well.

Add these tumblers for a great fall look:

And you must have a candle:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...