Monday, September 21, 2020

Tory Burch Sale Picks

Tory Burch is my favorite place to shop but I almost always wait for a sale.  Her sale started early this year and there is a lot to love, as usual, in her collection.  While we aren't traveling or going places, you can still stock up on wardrobe staples that will last years.  My closet is full on Kendra cardigans, Tory loafers, wool cardigans and handbags. Here are a few of my sale picks.....

Love this cardigan. I wear these every chance I get and I always order one size larger in these.  The older models are lined in silk but these are still a favorite.

Love the fringed version of the Kendra in pink for spring. This would be a great save for next year.  



I loved this dress the first time I saw it online and my love for it has not diminished.  This is a perfect pandemic dress to wear right now. Not going anywhere?  Me neither but we can still look good.

This loafer is so versatile and will go with everything I own. Love the heel size (not too low, not too tall) and her shoes fit so well.

Ditto these, with a little higher heel.  See them here.

I own one pair of Miller sandals that I have had forever but they are very comfortable (not like Jacks which are not comfortable to me). Love these for next year (and many years after that).  Order a half size up at least in these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...