Friday, October 22, 2021

Friday Finds

TGIF. It has been a beautiful week in Virginia, very warm during the day, a full moon that comes up every evening - lovely to look at.  Here are some fun Friday finds.....

I don't typically shop at J Crew Factory but I am liking their clothes better than the selection at J Crew these days.  Like this cute front zip sweater:

Love the Patagonia Retro Fleece in anything:

Years ago my mother bought be a pair of pull on Patagonia fleece pants.  They were like sweat pants but they were made of very warm Patagonia fleece.  I took them with me to Patagonia (literally) and wore them there - when it was VERY cold (in January, their summer I should add).  I had two pairs and I wore them out.  This is the closest thing I have seen to those pants and I have waited a long time for these. I ordered them.  They are wider in the leg than they look and mine are a tad bit big in the waist but I will keep them.  I ordered the beige and I plan to order at least one other color to wear this winter indoors. They are cropped and I am short so on a tall person they will be very cropped but I have been looking for something like this forever.  Thank you Patagonia!  See them here.

I had to borrow a pair of boots to ride in at the barn this week and I wore a pair of these.  Put these on your holiday list.  They are super comfortable, perfect for people like me with bad feet.  If you need a new pair of casual riding boots try these from Ariat:

And I really almost pulled the trigger on this very cute wool top but then decided - where would I wear it?  It comes in three colors and I was looking at the gray one to wear with jeans and leggings. It is not inexpensive but so classic and chic to wear with an Hermes scarf tucked around your neck.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...