Wednesday, October 27, 2021

What I am Loving This Wednesday

Fall, I mean winter, arrived this week with a bang.  Lots of leaves to rake now.  But I was growing tired of 80 degree weather and fall colors - that does not mix in my book.  Readying for fall and the holidays - Thanksgiving is a month away!  How can that be?

So here are some Wednesday finds......

You never have too much stationary (or needlepoint canvases, or coats) but I digress.  My stationary drawer in my bedroom can never be too full.  Dempsey & Carroll is a favorite brand.

I know it is a little early but a trek to the Caspari store is in order very soon.  I am worried that once something is gone this year it is gone for good.  I stock up on their cocktail napkins and keep a huge stash at all times. Love these for the holidays.

I loved this article in the New York Times this week about Sister Parish. It is great to see that this brand is being kept alive by the younger generation.  

We watched this movie last weekend and if you have not seen it, it's a fun movie, on Netflix.

One of my glass show finds is similar to this Fenton vase. Mine has a different sheen to it but love this one too.  Can't get enough this grand old glass.  I am a hoarder, I mean collector!

And I love these Ann Taylor Loft pants that were sold out but now restocked. They seem to be quite popular.  Prefer the black ones.

Happy hump day!


3 comments:

  1. Would love to see how you display your glassware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, when we renovated our house we added two full walls of cabinets specifically to house our glass. The sad part is I have run out of room. It is an interior room, I call it the "library" and it has doors on four walls - we have a small table in there for winter candlelight dining, a love seat and a chair. It is a very dark room since there are no windows. The cabinets are painted dark brown (I would have painted them a lighter color if I could do it again). It is hard to get great photos in this room. But that is where all of my glass sits. We keep some at our cabin as we do use it. You really need a few wall of built ins to keep the glass. I keep some of the bulb boxes in my kitchen and fill them with paper whites at the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That room must be spectacular. Lovely place for dinners.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...