Saturday, November 20, 2021

All I Want for Christmas is Rebecca Ray

She's at it again - that creative, Ohio-based entrepreneur is hitting it on all cylinders and just in time for Santa.  If you have not shopped at Rebecca Ray please treat yourself. Her quality is impeccable (it's hard to do that today) and I love her "vintage is best but brand-new" style.  And does her black horse not look just like Alfie?  Guess what's in my cart?  And her products are all American-made. What's not to love about this brand that seems to get better with age?  I purchased my first bag from her many years ago at a horse show in Chagrin Falls and have never looked back. Support this great small business!

The perfect holiday napkin for the horse lover in your world:


 



The Alfie napkin:

The Alfie place mat:



You can shop her site here.  Love her products and cannot wait for my Alfie napkins to arrive. Stay safe, it is getting bad out there again. Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...