Friday, November 19, 2021

Friday Finds

 It's been a long week so glad to see Mr. (or Mrs.) Friday. Here are some fun finds this final day of the work week!

Love these mid-century Hazel Atlas shot glasses:

I love these candles (they smell so good) and love the colors here.  These make the best gifts.

This sweater is a bit pricey for my budget but so very cute for winter. And since I cannot ski this would make me feel like I could, or did at one time....

I can't decide how much I love this fun horsey sweater from Anthro.....

Love this vintage scarf:

I would love a set of these Ginori plates, always on my china wish list (which is quite large I might add) but this pattern is a classic and it comes in so many colors.  How to choose?

Love this vintage set from the 1940's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...