Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Fleeced

Cozy, warm, functional fleece - who doesn't love lounging and living in fleece? If so, we've got you covered.

This Vineyard Vines fleece is perfect for holiday wear:

Love this one too, also from Vineyard Vines:

Plaid is back. this is another cozy one from Talbots:

Love this holiday fleece. It also comes in black (which I prefer):

This fleece from Vineyard Vines is detailed in ultrasuede if you are old enough to know what that is. I think I would have preferred this one if they left off the front pockets.

I have this Patagonia vest in gray and love it but don't wear it to the barn. Everything it touches it collects - hay, shavings - but it is very warm and comfortable. The white one could never live with me but love this nonetheless.

Here is the same fleece in a quarter-zip version.  Love this!


Love this holiday, snowflake fleece from Talbots:


Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...