Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love is in the Air

It's not yet the 14th so if Valentine's Day totally passed over your head, there's still time!  Personally, I think it's overrated but you can still find a beautiful card, plan the perfect meal at home or just cuddle up and watch an old movie on TCM.

(Crane paper)

A card is a must.  Vintage is best!






Instead of chocolates, order cookies:


Or  better yet, a bag of conversation hearts!


Curl up and watch an old movie:




Just be thankful that you have a Valentine and make sure he or she knows it. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I want to watch Love Story! My parents always talked about that! thanks for all of the wonderful reminders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Love the hare/rabbit the best, but they are all good. I am from Western Canada....and I am sadly unfamiliar with this artist. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...