1) Having Truman in my lap. Tru is my buddy and he loves to sit in my lap when I am working. There is nothing better than a warm, purring, content cat, in your lap.
2) A good glass of wine.
We recently found Barren Ridge, one of many good Virginia vineyards.
3) A bubble bath on a cold night or after a hard workout. Put this stuff in there and it will smell even better, not to mention help those aching muscles (see #10):
4) Either starting or just finishing a really good book. I am reading this one at the moment.
6) Having dinner with a close friend. No need to elaborate here. Nothing better than good food and even better company, especially if you have a lot of catching up to do.
7) Laying down an almost perfect trip at a horse show, in good company. As I get older, I find this harder to accomplish but what a great feeling to have an almost perfect trip!
8) Watching a good movie on the big screen. We recently saw "Silver Linings Playbook" and "Lincoln."
10) A good run, a good swim or a full day's skiing. We are off on Sunday for a short ski trip. So I'll have my fill of good skiing, two days in a row! Can't wait!
Will be off line for a few days but will catch up again later next week. Au revoir. Enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow!