Monday, October 21, 2013

Favorite Fall Fashions

Now that it finally got chilly here in the East, it's time to start pulling out some of those new clothes.  We had a very heavy frost last night and it was really cold this morning.....

I love these silk pants and bought them during a recent J Crew sale.  They are a deeper color than in the photo.  Can't wait to wear them with a black turtleneck and leopard flats.


As usual, I find coats to love.  This one is also from J Crew but I have an old one from Talbots. 
Another pair of capris from J Crew. These sold out in my size but what a great pant for holiday or fall cocktails.

 
Still thinking about this fur vest from Banana.....

 What about this cute little number from Kate Spade?


And I love this jacket from Banana Republic.


Another coat from J Crew:


And this J Crew military jacket comes in two colors:


I bought the red/navy version of these from J Crew and wore them this past weekend to a party. They are so cute in person!

 
What are you looking at this fall to add to your already bulging closet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...