Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tantalizing Tartan

This gorgeous dining room in a recent Ballard Design catalog caught my eye; tartan is just old school, so classic.  I love the green wall with the dark accent furniture.  And of course the toile is always appropriate.  Boxwoods too.

 
Here's another one from Pinterest, the plaid just goes so well in here......
 


You can add a bit of tartan to your life in so many ways.............



 (Ornaments on sale now at Ballard Designs)
 
 



(all photos from Pinterest unless otherwise noted)
 
Happy Tuesday!



2 comments:

  1. I would cheerfully move into/wear/decorate with ALL that stuff, thank you. I ADORE plaid and tartan in all forms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann!
    Was excited to see my two little red plaid chairs there in our cedar tack room!
    LOVE all things plaid too. Just cannot get enough.
    :)
    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...