Sunday, November 10, 2013

Go Foxy for the Holidays at Target

If you love the fox motif then you'll want to make a beeline for Target right away. This stuff was flying off the shelves......

This really cute pillow came home with me and this photo does not do this justice.  This is just too cute, a great value too for $25 and who does not love a bargain?  And this baby is large.


In the stores you can buy these singularly,  I bought the only four fox plates they had....


This one has been out for a while and is very cute for $30:


This bowl is large, big enough to hold a large bag of apples.


You can buy these by the piece in the stores but they were almost out in my store.



These plates are online but were not in my store today:


This salt shaker can be found only online.  This would have come home too.

 
How did we ever survive without Tar-get?


1 comment:

  1. Such cute stuff! Target really surprises me from time to time. I have definitely learned to buy something when I see it because if I hesitate it will be gone when I go back to get it.

    How are you doing with your injury? Any improvement?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...