Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Thanks

Many of you have inquired about the status of my injury.  Thanksgiving is a good time to say "thank you" to thousands of readers who have become "pen pal-like" friends over the past few years and have sent words of encouragement.  I'm thankful for that.  I'm also thankful for the physicians who have cared for me since July and who operated on my arm the second time in October.  I still have a long road ahead, months of physical therapy to get me back as close to normal as I'll ever be.



It's the small things we are thankful for - can't wait to be able to care for my horses again, to clean their feet, curry them, pull their manes, put on their blankets easily and to be able to sweep the barn  aisle.  Hoping in a few more months "barn chores" will again be 100 percent mine and I'll be back to the old routine!  Stay warm, dry, travel safe and care for your loved ones, furry, four-legged or otherwise.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...