Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New J Crew Picks

With fall just around the corner, it's that time to start thinking transition, as we move from summer to fall. J Crew launched some new stuff this week and for the first time in months, there are things that I really like.  Here's what caught my eye.....

I love these jeans (and ordered them so we'll see if I can pull it off) and the orange sweater.  My old J Crew cashmere t in orange is growing tired. This Hermes orange goes with everything!

 I don't wear skirts or work in an office but if I did, I'll pull the trigger on this skirt.  And I love it with the pink coat. Leopard is a neutral you know....

 Love, love, love this coat but am TRYING not to add to my huge collection of coats.  This is a great trench.  Love the entire look ....
 This is a great travel dress.....
 If I worked in an office this would be mine....

 This cardigan comes in some great colors. I love the trim.   Kelly green is my favorite...
 I bought this blazer last year in navy and red and I am loving the pink and navy even more.  Love the entire outfit....

 These pink pants are in the mail and they have already sold out in many sizes.  Just a great color....
 J Crew came up with some zany prints that should probably also be made into a wallpaper.  These will work for some but not for others but aren't they fun and original?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...