Friday, February 28, 2020

Fantastic Friday Finds

This very chilly Friday morning finds me wishing I was on a plane headed south to Palm Beach so I might be wearing these really cute outfits from Vineyard Vines' new "Palm Beach Lately" campaign.  Love these.....





 If you are still stuck in winter like I am, you won't be wearing these styles any time soon.  But I discovered these fantastic shoes.  They are super comfortable, have a nice heel (just enough, but not too flat) and you can wear these all day long.  I bought two pairs but only the suede ones fit my awful feet (with a terrible bone spur) but if you have this problem like I do I'd try them anyway. These are my new "go to" shoes and hope to add more colors to my wardrobe.  Try them!


Love this vintage Limoges plate, perfect to place on a table or bookshelf.  And reasonably priced too.

Love this Limoges horse plate. Perfect for a library bookcase.  See it here.


Love this Limoges box and it would make the perfect Easter present for someone.  See it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...