Thursday, February 6, 2020

The Search for the Perfect Belt

Spring and fall tend to be the time of year when I pull my collection of long-sleeved cotton blouses and pair them with jeans.  But the problem is I never have the right belt to wear.  This year I'm on the hunt for the perfect belt.  And I need options - a belt I can pair with navy, brown, black, and pink. 

J McLaughlin offers a nice option, a go-to-belt that comes in many colors.  And an idea - have some belt strips made to go with the lovely buckle......  This one is 1 3/8 inches wide, a good width.



It also comes in skinny but I prefer the wider model above.


Tory Burch makes a similar belt at a higher price point in various widths.  This one is 1 inch wide and I like that it reverses from black to tan, the two best colors to have.


Here is the 1 1/2 inch version:


Here is a Ralph Lauren one, very well priced, with a silver buckle:


This Kira Belt from TB is not reversible but it's a good classic style and it's on sale.


Love this belt from Acne Studios, now greatly reduced, and quite classic. While not reversible, it could go with most everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...