Monday, September 12, 2016

Beth's Farm Kitchen

I discovered a great new vendor while in New York last week.  Beth's Farm Kitchen will be a great source for Christmas gifts this year, supporting a small, local business, but also promoting the farm-to-table movement.  I am trying to do away with processed foods, eating mostly fruits and vegetables, fresh meats and staying away from sugar (desserts).  I bought a jar of this which I'll use on sandwiches and in some recipes that I use. 

How often do you need lemon curd in a recipe and can never find it?

This must be incredible....

You can shop Beth's Market here.  I think you'll love it too.

2 comments:

  1. This looks super yummy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth's is in my area, not far from Old Chatham's Hunt Country in Columbia County, NY, and I know it well. Beth Lansky, the wonderful founder, is looking to retire at the end of the year and has been in search of a buyer for her well loved, highly regarded small business. Here's hoping she finds (or has found) one so we can continue to enjoy the fruits of her labors in the years to come...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...