Thursday, September 29, 2016

New Pomegranate Horsey Linens

Love, love, love this company and their products.  They aim not to disappoint any of us horse-lovers out there as they've added some new products to their already great list.  I can't decide which ones I like the most.......


I must say I am leaning towards the hunting pattern because there is more color and it may be more versatile, but the saddle and boots fabric is pretty darn cute.  You can shop the collection here and there is free shipping right now if you spend $100. I can vouch for the quality too.  I have been using their products for years and even after many visits to the washing machine the stuff still looks great. I can't wait to set a fall table!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...