Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fall Fundamentals

Fall is finally here.  There is a crispness in the air, the leaves are falling off the trees, the horses are now on day turnout...........

I love early fall, those days where you want to stay outside for ten to twelve hours or more.  I love to decorate for fall too.  There are some things you can go to every year.

Nest Pumpkin Candles. Nest are my favorites along with Lafco.  They smell divine. This one will keep that fall smell in your house for months. See it here.

Mums and pumpkins.  When the geraniums start to look tired it's time for mums.  Mums don't last a long time but they look so lovely as the leaves turn and fall and you can use many colors or just pick one.  I picked up my pumpkins on Sunday. Luckily we have many places locally that sell all kinds of them and they are inexpensive.  White, green, orange, gords, we have it all here.






Enjoy Autumn!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Nest candles!!! The pumpkin chai is divine. I like Hearth too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...