Friday, September 9, 2016

Fall Shopping Update

I just returned from my annual trip to the US Open in New York which also includes lots of time for shopping. We worked the Fitbit the past few days, and walked all over the place.  I must say I was a bit disappointed with the shopping. I was very restrained and did not buy much but I did not see much I wanted to buy.

I liked this black dress from Anthro and the pictures do now show the detailing on this dress.  It is adorable but will likely need a cami or black t-shirt underneath.  The dress was not a tunic on me at all, in fact, it fell very nicely just about my knee, not too short at all. If you are very tall it might be short but not for the average person.


See it here.

This dress is really cute too, VERY comfortable with pockets and it is also not too short. I sized up one size in this because it made it a little longer on me.  If you are tall it will be short.  Great fun dress for fall at a very reasonable price with good quality. The back has an inverted pleat.  See it here.

I really fell in love with this jacket and it is so much cuter in person.  It is a mesh jacket with embroidery on it.  They paired it with a white cotton shirt that tied at the neck and jeans. If I had somewhere to really wear this I would have brought it home.  Very different and oh so cute.  See it here.

I fell in love with these shoes which I saw in the window and I bought the very last pair they had which happened to also be in my size. They are comfortable beyond belief and also come in black and cream. See them here.


I saw this J Crew sweater which has that 70's vibe going on and this will go with everything!
See it here.

This sweater needs this J Drake scarf. See it here.
I also fell in love with this feather vest from Club Monaco. It looks great in person too.  See it here.



More to come!  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...