Thursday, September 15, 2016

J Crew On Net-a-Porter

Net-a-Porter has a great selection of J Crew items for fall, many with a Breton vibe, many exclusives, and many have already sold out.  I love some of their picks, very different than what you are currently finding on their web site.  Here are some of my favorites and they are great transitional pieces.

Love this Thomas Mason dress which will look on you tall girls out there.  See it here.

This cotton twill jacket is very unique.  See it here.
The coat fetish continues. I'd love to add this one to my collection. See it here.
This pink and white sweater would look good with a chambray shirt underneath. See it here.
I like this one too and suspect it will sell out once it arrives. See it here.
Love this one too. Reminds me of the "old" J Crew.  See it here.

And this shirt is just lovely. See the detail on the trim.  Love, love this one.  See it here.

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...