Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Needlepoint

The new year brings, you guessed it, new needlepoint.  I pulled some of my favorites, as the winter months are the best time to get these projects started and finished before the busy spring and summer months.

I love this fox.  He'd look great as a pillow to use all winter long.


This fox is also very cute. This would be very easy to stitch and would also make a nice pillow.


This is a brick cover and it also comes in a round pillow.


I love this pillow from Susan Roberts!  Cabin?


More from Susan Roberts.  Her work can be hard to stitch but the outcome is always fabulous!




Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

  1. I love the brick. I think I may have to attempt one soon.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...