Sunday, February 4, 2018

Talbot's Sale Picks

Thrifty is my new state of mind and with the incredible sales still going on out there, it's easy to be thrifty and shop for clothes you can wear now. Talbots is classic enough not to be trendy so there's no worry about being out of style next season.  And the bargains are incredible. I love this black watch plaid top which can be worn now until spring. It will also be fun for the holidays with black velvet pants. I have it and love it.  Runs TTS or maybe a bit small.

I also have had my eye on this tunic style top.  It comes in two colors and would be great with jeans or black or white wool pants.  Festive enough to dress up. 


If you live in a warmer climate, this ski sweater (it's not wool) is a great choice for a winter sweater.  It's greatly reduced and love the whimsical pattern.

 I've had my eye on this top for months!

This cashmere sweater is so Audrey Hepburn. It's available in a few colors and sizes reduced from $169 to $48.

And I love this faux fur pull through scarf. It's available in a few colors. So fun isn't it?

And this long cardigan with a black velvet tie and very well made and looks great on (read, slimming).  I tried it in navy with the black tie.  I also like the gray and red one too.  Wear it to work, with jeans, with leggings or dress it up for a dinner party.  This one looks better in real life. 


This merino wool red sweater is a great investment to wear now (for Valentine's Day) and into spring.  Then save it for next December.



This tartan dress is lovely and it ties in the back. Not sure about the necklace but the dress is so cute.  Work, dinner, party.  It can do it all.


You can shop the Talbot's sale here.  Great bargains!  And you can return the item if it does not fit. Win.Win.Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...