Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday Finds

Another Friday full of fun finds while we remain at home. Good needlepoint is getting harder to find as everyone has taken up the hobby at home.  Here are a few fun finds this morning from Etsy:

Love these flowers.  Jean Smith is one of my favorite designers and this reminds me a bit of her designs.  This one is a bargain, vintage, on Etsy.


Finding needlepoint thread while at home can also be challenging and I am hearing that there are shortages but if you need wool, order it on Etsy:


Another horsey canvas to stitch:


If you need a challenge and have some creativity this vintage canvas is a steal right now on Etsy. 


And these Jack Rogers sandals I mentioned a few days ago, they are now 30 percent off. See them here.


And I saw these April Cornell place mats, tablecloths, runners pre-pandemic and fell in love with this pattern.  These are great for sheltering in place.  Reminds me of an old English garden.  See the collection here.




Happy Friday.  Stay safe and stay in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...