Friday, May 29, 2020

Fun Friday Finds

Here are some fun Friday Finds this last Friday in May. Where did the month go?  Hoping you are staying safe, in place.

Love this very unique vintage transferware vase.  Especially like the color. Put this in a room with a lot of navy or chocolate brown where it will pop.  See it here.


A fun and very inexpensive book to add to your library. I already have this one. See it here.

Love this old ABC plate. I have a similar one that I keep on a table in my den, on a wooden plate stand. Very collectible. See it here.

 

Love these Hazel Atlas vintage glasses, perfect for your bar cart.  See them here.

I used to have one of these.  When I saw it so many memories came back.  Love this. See it here.

 

Love this Hermes-like canvas to stitch and it comes in several colors.  Not sure which color I prefer..... See it here.


If you are into stitching and don't have a good pair of embroidery scissors then treat yourself and trust me, it is worth the investment. Love these:

And if you want to be really decadent, then stitch a scissors cover for your new scissors. I just bought one (a vintage one) from Ebay but I love these from Whimsy and Grace:


And I also love this one which I found at Needlepoint.com.

And if you have been wanting the oh so very cute Jack horse racing sandals, they are greatly reduced which makes it much easier to add them to your closet. A wardrobe staple... See them here.


 Love this quote from Winston. Wishing we had a Winston right now here in the US......

And one day I plan to stitch this quote for my very own pillow.  Love this one!

Enjoy your Friday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...