Friday, October 3, 2014

Bunny Williams Does Ballard Designs

Following in the footsteps of the old Target, Ballard Designs, a favorite go-to store for home decorating basics, is offering Bunny Williams, designer extraordinaire, for the masses.  Mind you, it's not inexpensive, but it's still Bunny, now available for the rest of us.  Take a look:

I love this flatware, so versatile and so Bunny.  

 I don't like the dishes as much, but it sets a good table, very fall-like don't you think?

 I love rabbits.
 This too is interesting, perhaps a little too Bohemian for me but I still like it!

 Love these servers:


Wine cooler, very nice! Also comes in green but it looks blue to me.

 This is a great Christmas gift!


I love this too!

I am trying to figure out where these might go in my house!

 These too!

 Bunny has several books, I have this one.  She is from Charlottesville, Va, just over the mountain from me. We love those Virginia girls!

 And she has a shop in NYC, on my list next time I go.


Happy Friday everyone!  TGIF.  It's been a very long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...