Monday, October 20, 2014

Phillip Jeffries Wallpaper

I'm in love with Phillip Jeffries' grasscloth.  If you've never heard of him let me enlighten you here.




His grasscloth comes in every color imaginable. I used a bright kelly green in my upstairs back hall, a wasted space, too big to be plain white and too small to do anything with.  I am filling the walls with old family photos and horse show photos.

Manila Hemp is the pattern I like the most and it comes in over 40 colors, many very bright and bold. Believe me, this is not your 1970's grandmother's grasscloth.  

My living room has been packed to the hilt with excess furniture and I am getting ready to clear it out and decorate.  I painted the walls yellow but it's so dated now.  The room is large, nine foot ceilings, four windows and a fireplace. It needs something to make it pop.  So Philip Jeffries here we come.  But I have to decide on a color.  That will be difficult.




I'm thinking aqua, greens, blues, maybe a beige with some other colors thrown in.  Nothing dull, it must pop out, add texture and depth to what could be a plain and boxy room.

He makes some interesting coverings.  See his web site for more detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...