Monday, October 20, 2014

Super Sega's Perpetual Trophy

I wanted to do something in honor of "Super Sega" so we are donating a perpetual trophy in her honor at the year end final show of our circuit here in Virginia.  Can't wait to bring Sega out to present the award.  She'll be in horse show heaven all groomed, with a cooler on, under the lights. We may even braid her.  Here's the trophy.  We'll take some photos when we make the award in a few weeks.  You can't read the engraving but it has her name on it.  It will be here long after all of us are gone!



4 comments:

  1. That is just wonderful, and I bet Sega will really enjoy being a hunter princess again for the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got what you intend, saved to favorites , very decent internet site . Horse Saddle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! placas conmemorativas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...