Friday, October 24, 2014

Etsy Equestrian Finds

I love to browse Etsy for vintage equestrian finds.  Sometimes you get lucky!  There's some interesting stuff there right now and most is reasonably priced.  Take a look.....

I'm not sure what I'd do with this, I wish these were napkins but I love the old embroidery, long gone now unless you're willing to pay for it.  See it here.

More old stuff. love this cloth!


This towel is so fun.

Another old piece....


If you like primitive this is a steal......


These may have to be mine......


So glad it is Friday.  No horse shows this weekend for a change!  Leaves are raked, new house cleaner is coming next week. Maybe a restful weekend for a change!  Happy Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Those are FANTASTIC! I would love to have all of them :)
    "Pearce"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...