Sunday, October 12, 2014

Make Mine Quilted

If you've read this blog for long you'll know that the writer has a coat fetish.  Some love shoes, handbags, jewelry, here it's coats.  Not sure why as winter is my least favorite season but maybe the coats help me like it a little bit more. My newest fascination is with a Burberry quilted coat.  I just adore these.  Navy is my favorite, but really how could you chose?



 
If you don't feel like spending $700 there are many other options.   Joules is now available in the US.  This cute little number comes in four colors. You can get all four for less than the Burberry.




You can find the Joules coat here.
Boden also makes a reasonably priced quilted coat:


You can find the Boden coat here.

Surprisingly Banana is making a cute one too, more city chic than country, IMHO.



1 comment:

  1. I love Joules as a Burberry sub-in. Navy IS gorgeous but I personally prefer olive green for my favorite quilted pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...