Thursday, October 2, 2014

Shake Your Booty

The ankle boot or booty trend doesn't seem to be going away so why not jump in?  It's a fun look, somewhat "city chic" and it can be hard to pull off.  So I've selected my picks for fall. What are yours?  These are from Jack Rogers.  Most of these can be found on the Bloomie's site and they are all on sale.



I tend to like the minimalist look too.  And I can't wear high heels, never go over about 2 1/2 to 3 inches. 


These are Nine West:


Here's a link to great "how to wear the ankle boot" primer.  Hint, you need to be able to wear skinny jeans to pull it off.  Tory Burch is always on my list.

 These are Kate Spade. Even ultra preppy, conservative Kate is in on it!

 More from Tory:

These are from Coach:


And lastly French Connection. I like the blue.

Interesting how much some of these remind me of these:

Maybe my Tucci Paddock boots can pull double duty!  Who knew?

1 comment:

  1. Totally. I scored a very nice, practically new pair of Ariat insulated paddocks at Salvation Army last year... they are fantastic and do not get worn anywhere near a barn/horse. Fashion only!
    The paddocks I would wear to ride in if I was still riding are my die-hard 15 year old pair of Ariats. The soles are so thin at the ball of my foot I can almost wrap my toes around the stirrup = how I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...