Monday, February 2, 2015

J Crew Picks

It was cold and extremely windy here today, a large downed tree blocking my driveway, so I am trying to think spring.  I meandered down the driveway only to find the new J Crew catalog in my mailbox.  What a needed surprise. I'm not channeling J Crew so much but there a few nice things that would look great for a spring pick-me-up.

I love this jacket, with a navy and white or red and white striped t-shirt.


This is a new pant from J Crew and I am anxious to see if these fit.  Love the light mint color.  Pastels must be back.  So retro.
 This is cute even though I have so many tops like this.  Note the side zips....

 I love these shoes and so great for my active lifestyle!


This comes in a pale aloe that is already sold out in many sizes, including my own.  Just love this. 
 This comes in aqua.  Don't care for the yellow much but the other colors are yummy.
Have you started to think spring yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...