Friday, February 6, 2015

Stylish New York City Apartment

I think I'm in love with this small apartment in NYC designed by decorator Ashley Whittaker. The apartment was designed for very stylish 30-something New York City resident and was featured in House Beautiful a few years ago.  I could move right on in....it's actually not that small by NYC standards.

The entrance hall is charming.  Apparently the owner loves navy blue.

 Love those pink chairs...


 The side table is from Ikea, the linens are Porthault. Love mixing top of the line with economy.

Here is the cover from 2013.
I love the wallpaper in the kitchen and the red lantern is perfect. That's the designer...
There is a small hall to the bedroom and I love all the texture on the walls.
Another view of the kitchen:
The owner loves to entertain and has parties for 20 in the apartment.  Love, love, love. I could see Holly Golightly in here with her pink dress on.  Bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...