Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Barbour is Best

Fall is definitely in the air and you know what that means?  Pulling out the Barbour.  I just love this stuff.  You can't wear it out, well, you can, but it's not easy to do.  I love all of the new coats, colors, linings.  It used to be that you had your waxed jacket and that's it.  Now you can fill your closet with Barbour. Here are some of my picks for the new season.....

I'm thinking this one is going to end up in my crowded coat closet. What's not to love?  See it here.

Love the color of this one and it screams warmth.  See it here.



 I love the lining on this vest.  See it here.


This one comes in several colors but I like the red.  See it here.

 You can shop Barbour here.  Free shipping too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...