Thursday, October 13, 2016

L.V. Harkness - My Nirvana

In my mind, L.V. Harkness is in a class all by itself. I've blogged about this lovely store before.  I love this place. If you are a china, crystal aficianada, love fabulous linens, home accessories, candles, trays, odds and ends for the home, everything you'll ever need for entertaining, then this place is it.  And if you like horses, foxes or dogs, you're in real luck.

Nestled on a backstreet in downtown Lexington, KY, you'll need a GPS to find this place.  And allow yourself an hour or two to get through it, it's a big store.

Horse china?  They have more patterns than anyplace I've ever seen and many of the patterns are made for L.V. Harkness. Isn't this lovely?

I also love this pattern which is make for L.V. Harkness.  It is also very reasonably priced.  I'd pair a set of salad plates with white china and use line green, hot pink or red placemats and napkins.  Love it.




 I love this pattern too. Great colors for a fall tablescape. 

I'm sending santa to L.V. Harkness this year. Here's the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...