Thursday, October 20, 2016

Shake My Booty

I love the look of ankle boots with dresses and jeans.  It's a fun and easy way to update an older dress or give it a new look. I have a pair of black booties that I love and I wear them all of the time.  I'd love to find another pair, maybe brown, but here are some that I am liking right now.....

These have a nice heel height, not too high and not too low. See them here.


These brown ones will be great with jeans for a more casual look.  See them here.

These come in several colors. I am loving the navy blue.  See them here.

I love these from Betsey Johnson. See them here. They also come in red.
These from Top Shop are great for casual wear. See them here.

These suede boots from Club Monaco are also very stylish. See them here.
I also like these for casual wear.  See them here.

I love these from Top Shop.  See them here.

These from Lucky Brand will look great with jeans and dresses. See them here.

And for those with high end, designer taste buds, you'll love these boots from Chloe.  They come also in black.  These are divine. See them here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...