Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pretty in Plaid

Thanksgiving is only four weeks from now.  Christmas, a month later. The holidays are upon us!  So what's not to love about these new dishes and accessories, perfect for the holidays, the winter blues, and you can use them right now!  These are from Pottery Barn who hit a home run last season with their toile dishes (which are still available by the way).  You can see these here.


If this isn't enough plaid to please your palate, you can add a few more things......

(See these here)

(See these here)


I am still loving the fur placemats, but how impractical are they?  Really.  Eating on fur?  See them here.



One more thing......

I am loving the plaid dormat too.  See it here.


Love you Pottery Barn!  You make decorating for the holidays so much easier!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog. JUST found you - I can't believe it. I'm a Virginia girl living in Texas now. While I love Texas (this climate is wonderful- almost November and I'm still swimming everyday), I do miss Virginia. Luckily my son and his family still live in Alexandria, so I get to drive the whole state when I go visit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...