Friday, October 21, 2016

It's Finally Friday

The end to a long week.  Thank goodness it's Friday, the day before the weekend, that goes by quicker than Christmas.  So what's happening............

I might go to this Glass Show, to add to my already huge collection of stemware from the 1920's, 30's and 40's. I am obsessed with vintage stemware from this era.  Learn more about it here.


Other things I am obsessing about on this Friday........


I love this dress but have no where to wear it.

New Vocations is one of my favorite charities and I love how they retrain OTTB horses for a new career. If you are looking for a new horse but don't want to spend a lot of money, this is a fabulous option.   And they have a Capital Campaign going on right now, so as year end approaches, consider giving a few dollars for a great cause.  See some of their horses available here.

Love that the Cleveland Indians are in the World Series and what if the Cubs make it too?  The game in Chicago on Saturday night will be one to watch!  Go Cubs!  (And I don't even like baseball!).

And we thought it was great news that many stores are closing for Thanksgiving, but look....... the horror!  This is Home Depot in October.  Sigh!


TGIF!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...