Friday, September 1, 2017

Early Fall Picks

It's September first so we really can start thinking "fall" now.  I have been perusing the web and looking for some fun fall frocks to add to my wardrobe.

I am in love with the Mid-Heel Smoking Slipper and don't your love the name?  These are also 40 percent off right now.  And they come in solids too.


(Mid-Heel Smoking Slipper)

I think this dress will look great on tall, thin types.  Loving the plaid.


Love these velvet bow loafers.

This navy dress from Tory Burch is so versatile.

Love this preppy handbag from Kate Spade.


I love this floral jacquard coat from Kate Spade.  

(Coat)

I love this Kate Spade dress which is on sale and now another 30 percent off.


Enjoy your Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...