Thursday, August 29, 2019

Just Do It Fashion

With the US Open in full force, it's inspiring to watch these super athletes at the top of the tennis world.    But you don't need to be world class to get out there and just "do it" as Nike would say.  We should all strive to get exercise every day.  I wish I had more time to run, to work out, to swim, but I do what I can in the time allowed.  Barn chores equal one full workout in my book!


You can look stylish while you work out.  If nothing else, looking good, may inspire you to get more exercise. Love this tye-dye look from Tory Sport.  Makes we want to go out for a run right now. 

Love the matching sweater which would work well for an after gym workout or to for just wearing around the house.  See it here.

For the more budget-minded, love this jacket from Champion that comes in two colors. Perfect for a fall morning run.  See it here.https://www.target.com/p/women-s-run-full-zip-track-jacket-c9-champion-174/-/A-53677137?preselect=53550854#lnk=sametab

Love these sweatpants that can be used for running or running errands and they come in three colors. See them here.

And I love this French Terry Pullover, also at Target.  It comes also in three colors.  See it here.

And I love this golf top from Nike.  I frequently buy golfing tops to ride and run in.  See it here.

Also love this plaid top that comes in three fun colors.  See it here.

And I love this top from Nike. See it here.

And I love these Nike pants that zip up the side.  How clever is that. See these here.

Just do it but look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...