Sunday, October 29, 2017

Classic Tablescapes

I am always on the lookout for new ideas for decorating my dining room table.  It is rarely used but this winter I am going to spruce up the room and use it often. My table is long and the room is large so it can be difficult to make it seem intimate.  But I love these ideas.....

I like that this table is beige and not brown.  These chairs are lovely and the bunnies are so cute.  The green and white are so spring-like.  

Another classic.  The Herend china is a favorite and hydrangas, well, enough said.  Waterford crystal and silver.  This will never go out of fashion.

I love the use of urns and finials to take a bland china and make a punch.

 The blue runner makes this table look smashing. And the oranges add needed color, a great and inexpensive way to decorate a table.

 The pink and green in this table is divine.  And the elephant is perfect.

 For a fall or winter dinner party this is just too cozy.  The plaid tablecloth is lovely.


 This dining room is beautiful.  Herend china always sets the scene for a great dinner or luncheon.  There is so much white here but the dark brown table balances it out perfectly.

 The paper whites and all the greenery, while almost overload, actually works.  I wish we could see the table more closley but from here all looks well.

This is another Herend pattern which is perfect for an Easter table.  The eggs and grass make the perfect centerpiece. 


Have I inspired you to set your table and plan a dinner party?  I hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...