Thursday, August 9, 2018

Fall Bodes Well for Boden

I'll admit, I don't shop much at Boden.  Their clothes tend to remind me of what I wore when I had to be in an office every day.  But that being said, they have niche - good quality, reasonably prices, versatile pieces that can appeal to various age groups.  I love some of their new fall looks.  Take a peak:

This dress looks like Gucci. 


I love these tweed pants.

I like this dress which is 50/50 cotton and wool.  No poly!

I love the style of this dress. So 60's.


This one is great too!

I also love this skirt/sweater combination!

And this belt seems to appear on everything! Love it!

And I love this coat but I wish it was 100% wool.


4 comments:

  1. I have never shopped at Boden, but I did receive one of their catalogs yesterday, and I saw a couple of things I like.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wool pants are going to my closet! There are many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be worked with to Boden Discount Code in one more tab where you can take a gander at as commonplace. Totally when you're ready to check out, essentially stick the improvement code.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...