Monday, December 16, 2013

Galloping Away

In need of a great last minute gift for the horse lover in your life?  Friend, trainer, farrier, co-worker, anyone at all?




From the Amazon site:

These poems are thoughtful observations of people and of horses. The photographs of horses, horse shows, people, landscapes, barn animals, and wildlife are equally careful. They reflect the observations, sense of humor, and enthusiasm for life of a devoted and discerning horsewoman. 

I did not personally know Lynn but I knew "of her" if that makes any sense.  What a wonderful tribute that now lives on.......

1 comment:

  1. We did know Lynn, and my daughter worked with her at the vet clinic. She is reallly missed and thanks for letting me know about this book! I will surprise my daughter with it! Happy Holidays. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...