Saturday, October 6, 2018

New Needlepoint

I've been trying to replenish my "stash" for the coming winter stitch season.  There are lots of good new designs out there but sadly not so much for the "equestrian market."  Here are some of the canvases I have seen and loved.  Are you going to stitch the winter away as well?  Hope so!  These can be ordered by your local needlepoint store, Needlepoint.com or Po's Point Needlepoint in Charlotte, NC.

This ornament is so cute. I am planning put my needlepoint ornaments on a garland this year.  It has inspired me to add many more to my collection. 








I am trying to add pieces that I can use in the house throughout the seasons.  The autumn sampler above would be great to put out starting in early Fall through Thanksgiving.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...