Friday, September 17, 2021

Friday Musings - Fun Finds and Facts

We made a quick trip to the Virginia Hunt Country this week and it felt so wonderful just to "get out" and the weather was perfect. If we had made the trip a day later, it would have been pretty wet. So what's on my radar this Friday morning?

Le Sabre Flatware

I've had my eye on this for years and really want a tortoise set but this is on sale! We saw it at a store in Middleburg and the quality is so good and it is so French.  Add this to your tabletop.


RdV - The Very Best American Wine?

While at the Ashby Inn in Paris, Virginia, we were offered a taste of RdV's Lost Mountain wine.  OMG! It is by far the very best wine I have ever tasted and is reflected in the price.  Read about this impressive wine maker and what he has achieved here. Hard work does pay off.  And with some luck and great brain on the side.  Wow!


Ariat's New Countryside Collection

I saw this at a tack store yesterday and really loved it but they did not have my size.  Love this new collection for fall.


Stay safe!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...