Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Talbots New Rollout - Wow

Talbots brought out a new catalog this week with tons of cute spring and summer clothes.  Again, they hit the ball out of the park.  Here are a few of my favorites:

This vibrant green jacket will look great with jeans, white pant or jeans, even shorts or you can wear it work.

This oval straw bag is so cute, I wish it came in more colors.  The navy trim and the shape, well, it's so cute and so different but classic enough to become a wardrobe staple for summer.

 I also fell in love with the print on this blouse which is also available in a dress and a wrap.  The jacket has pineapples on it. Really different but versatile to wear for something more formal or everyday.

Here is the top. It is lovely!

 If I had somewhere to wear this dress, I'd add it to my closet in a heartbeat.

 This watermelon seersucker dress has received great reviews and will surely sell out quickly.

 I love this top and it come in solid and stripes:

 These chambray shorts with scallop trim are too cute:

 And this scalloped cardigan comes in many colors.  It's cotton and rayon, not 100% cotton though.


 These would be great for the beach!

And the good news is that you can shop 30% off.  Use the code Friends30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...